Session Two **SOLD OUT** - $20 | 12PM-2:30PM |
Session Three **SOLD OUT** - $20 | 3PM-5:30PM |
Add on an Adult Lunchable from Tricky Foods or a 90's Dessert Box from Miggy's Bakes to your ticket using the links below. These will be picked up at the Book Fair. A ticket to the Book Fair is required.
Tricky Foods Adult Lunchable
Miggy's Bakes 90's Dessert Box
Download the Book Fair Digital Guide and Event Map and get a sneak peak of what to expect at the event!
Book Fair Digital Guide
COVID-19 POLICYBased on the latest local guidelines, attendees are no longer required to provide proof of negative COVID-19 test AND/OR vaccination for entry into this event. Other shows on our calendar may still have specific health and safety requirements based on artist request. Be sure to check our venue website for the latest updates and guidelines as entry requirements are subject to change.
BAG POLICYSmall personal purses / clutches / fanny packs (max size 6.5" x 4.5" x 1") or clear plastic bags (max size 12″ x 12″ x 6″) are the only carry-in bags that are allowed. We encourage you to pack light with only the necessities to make the entry process as smooth as possible. Exceptions will be made for necessary medical equipment and bags for nursing mothers.
CASHLESS POLICYWe are a cashless facility meaning that we are unable to accept cash as a form of payment.
• Our Box Office, Coat Check, and Venue Merch will only accept credit and debit.
• Our Bars will only accept credit, debit, Apple Pay, and Google Pay.
Please note that artist merchandise sales are separate and may still accept cash.
We’re bringing the childhood joy of the Scholastic book fair back to adults on Saturday, January 21st at The Sylvee. Come to the second annual Wisconsin Grown-Up Book Fair and browse through a curated selection of books from local and independent book sellers including: A Room of One’s Own, Mystery to Me, Kismet Books, Itty Bitty Bookstore, Leopold’s Books Bar Caffè, and The Book Deal. Plus immerse yourself in a complete throwback experience, including:
- Retro photo booth by Dream Day Entertainment
- Specialty literary style cocktails
- A bake sale via Miggy’s Bakes
- Option for a “Adult Lunchable Cup” via Tricky Foods (to be purchased with tickets)
- Vintage toys + collectables via Meep Meepleton’s World of Fun
- Posters + stationery goods via The Raccoon Society
- Art and decor by A Few Good Things
- 90's trivia sessions via Dream Day Entertainment
- Arts + Crafts station
- Visit the craft corner provided by Revel to create some nostalgic DIY's
- Vintage clothing for sale via Mint Picks
- Hot Lunch will be selling food for all three sessions!
Wisconsin Grown-Up Book Fair