Welcome to Amplify Open – an 80s vs 90s golf event with DJ Tanner.
We’re taking our 80s vs 90s dance party to the links as we descend upon the Bridges Golf Course on Saturday, July 10 for what promises to be a rousing round of golf. DJ Tanner will be spinning the greatest dance party jams from both decades with speakers strategically placed around the golf course to keep the party going for all 18 holes.
Start your day off with a four pack of Bud Light Seltzer included with your sign-up as well as free brats and hot dogs provided by The Bridges! Additional beverages available for purchase in the clubhouse bar and throughout the course. Participate in contests throughout the event to raise money for First Tee — South Central Wisconsin’s after-school program, empowering kids with the skills to learn, grow, and succeed.
Registration is limited so assemble your crew quickly – ain’t nuthin but a T-thang baby.
AMERICAN FAMILY INSURANCE
Welcomed: Bud Light Seltzer, Jameson Irish Whiskey, Meicher CPAs
Team Registration includes:
- 18 holes of golf for team of four – Shotgun start (10AM)
- Two Carts Per Team
- 4 Pack Bud Light Seltzer Starter Kit
- Jameson whiskey shots
- à la carte Brats & Hot Dogs
- Driving Range Access
- Four Commemorative T-Shirts
- Longest Drive, Closest to the Pin Contests to Benefit First Tee
- Beverage Carts Throughout (for Cash/Credit)
- Awards Ceremony at the Bridges clubhouse
Winning Team Receives:
• $500 in FPC Live Gift Cards
• Team Name on Sylvee Marquee for 24 Hours
• Maximum four to a team
• No food or beverage carry-ons allowed
• 21 & Over Only
Hole Sponsorships Available!
Please email email@example.com for info